Tuesday 18 January 2011

Monmore Trial Update (18/1/2011)

We had loads of nice dogs heading to Monmore this morning for trials. I can't mention them all however I'll highlight a few I know the blog followers are keen to know about. Townspark Eric has his first four bend run for two months since arriving and recorded 28.79. I expect him to come on a stack aswell from this run. I gave Ten Dollars More a sprint and he was very keen and did 15.56. Borna Claw who has had a few niggles since joining us, pleased connections with a 28.89 run in his first four bend run for us. Westmead Badger did a 29.20 and I'll be placing him on the sale page very soon.  A few of the pups got caught up in trouble in their trials, Galtee Kaz still qualified in 30.16 depsite trouble, Galtee Adams did 29.74 with big trouble whilst Walkaway Tyson improved again in 29.20. Finally I had a bitch called Westview Miracle who did a 29.65 which was her first four bend trial of her life. This bitch will be for sale shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment