Wednesday 12 January 2011

2011 Trainers Championship set for Wimbledon

The 2011 Trainers Championship will be held on Tuesday 22nd March at Wimbledon. I would love us to go there with some serious contenders and hopefully improve on last years efforts. There will be 8 races ( 4 Standard 480 metres, 1 480 Puppy, 1 Sprint and 2 six bend stayer races). The selection process will be based on dogs running well at that particular time and trials times around Wimbledon. With just eight places available competition will be red hot approaching the event. I have been already asked about organising a group trip down to the event so if I have enough interest I'll organise a coach. To register your interest please drop me a text. From the response I'll get a quote and come back to you. It would be great to hear our dogs roared home by all our loyal owners.Please note if you don't have a runner yourself you are still more than welcome to come along and join Team Allsopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment