Sunday 18 December 2011

Stunning turnout for Christmas Owners Morning




I hope all those came to our third Christmas Owners Morning today had a fantastic time. Despite it being cold, the forecast showers stayed away to enable over 100 owners and family come up to Westview Kennels to enjoy some seasonal hospitality. All the dogs enjoyed their walks and treats almost as much as the owners enjoyed the hot breakfast sandwiches ! On behalf of the staff I'd like to thank all owners for their cards and gifts. I also like to thank my army of volunteers who always come out and help on the morning and finally magic man Paul Stevenson who went down a storm with everyone.

I know a number of you asked for the photographers contact details. Please feel free to drop him an email ndugganisrm@hotmail.com . 8x6 Prints are £5 , 10x8 £10 and larger poster prints can be arranged by request. All the photos will be added the blog over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment