Tuesday 20 December 2011

Great night and lots of messages


It was a great night for every one last night connected with the kennel. The win pushes us 26 points clear in the Trainers Championship which should wrap it up all bar the shouting. On personal note I have a stinking cold to deal with with is not the best. I'd to thank every one for their texts, messages and phone calls. I'm still trying to keep up with those mixed in with the media requests. The title would not have been possible without my loyal owners, hard working staff and loving family.


I would like to acknowledge what a great race it has been for the title and it couldn't have such a great race without opposition. It's a great honour to up against Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister both are legends of the sport and they have set the level to what we all need to aim at the sport. I'm sure both with be as keen as ever to the title back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment