Friday 1 April 2016

All systems go

Dear Owners,
After months of speculation about me selling West View Farm and packing in training, I would like to put these roomers to bed, I have no intention in handing in my licence, and hopefully I will be training for many years to come, With the mess greyhound racing is in at the minute, I don't think any trainer can guarantee how long they can stay in the sport.
But I will keep trying and recently I went over to Ireland and purchased some real nice pups, one of which I will be advertising on the blog shortly.
Yes its been a tough couple of years, with the move to Towcester a disaster personally,
But since moving back to Monmore we have had plenty of winners and in the final four months back at Monmore last year, we ended up top of the percentage's, and not forgetting we still won a Cat one last year, winning the Arc at Swindon with Kippers Usain, and also the old veteran Cape Impact,who won more opens then any other greyhound in the UK in 2015, so not that bad of a year overall.
As I rent out a kennel block to the Rugby & Coventry RGT, I only have room for around 50 dogs these days, I will never go back to the days when I trained well over 100 dogs,
and had dogs running all over the country, every night of the week.
All I can say is the dogs are still looked after and fed the very best at West View, and always will be,Yes I admit I do not go racing as much as I used to, as my three boys, play a lot of sport and need there father, but mark my words, I still want to win races and
It doesn't matter if its an open race or an A10, myself and the kennel staff, still want to
win, and will continue to do that for some time yet.
So over the next few weeks, I will advertising some talented greyhounds on the blog page and hopefully, I can attract my current owners,some old owners or any new owners back to West View Farm and purchase a few dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment