Monday 3 August 2015

Back to the Green


After leaving Monmore Green 8 months ago, I will be returning to join the training ranks again in September.
The dream move to Towcester hasn't been a great one for me personally as i have lost too many owners and have not attracted any new ones.
I would like to thank Towcester for the effort they have put in there and i hope the track can go from strength to strength.
The move back to Monmore Green gives me an opportunity to attract some owners back into the kennel and at this point I would like to thank Richard Brankley and Tony Williamson for giving me the chance to return to the track I call home. After having 10 fantastic years training at Monmore I hope going forward I will have further successful years at the track.



No comments:

Post a Comment