Wednesday 8 October 2014

Towcester the future

I have given my notice at Monmore Green today and will leave at the end of the year.

I have had eight great years at the track and would like to thank personally Richard Brankley and his team for giving me the chance to train at Monmore. However all good things come to an end and I have come to the decision that I need a new challenge and I believe that Towcester will give us the opportunity to get back to the top and also to achieve the lifelong ambition of mine to win the Greyhound Derby.

With a new gallop now fully installed at Westview Kennels and the likelihood of new owners making their way to Towcester, myself and my team are more than ready for this new chapter in racing.

I have absolutely no doubt that Towcester will become the Ascot of greyhound racing and will give owners, racegoers and staff the Wow factor and provide facilities and recognition that this sport both needs and deserves.

There will be many changes to the website over the coming days as we readjust our focus towards Towcester which opens for racing in early December.






No comments:

Post a Comment