Wednesday 17 September 2014

At a Gallop

We are in process of re surfacing our gallop, so we can use it all year round
To create 
an all weather surface.
With 150 tons of Silica sand being laid our new surface will give us a safe smooth gallop which will help us get the very best out the dogs.

After a very indifferent year, with problems on and off the track, 
My intention is to compete again at the very top level and attract new owners into the kennel.
I have proved over the years that with the right dogs, i can win the big races and mark my words i will be bounce
Back with a bang.
I accept
 that i will struggle to get into the top 6 this year, but after the start we had with injuries and a kennel virus,i will be so proud if me and the boys finish in the top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment