Thursday 6 September 2012

Under my Umbrella ! Umbrealla ! Umbrella !!


I would like to announce for sale, one of the best bred bitches ever and our first, but not last Farloe dog at West View Kennels.

Farloe Rihanna, a March 11 black bitch,Hondo Black x Farloe Lass

Rihanna is bred out of Farloe Lass who is out of the Blue Honey. Blue Honey bred the best litter of all time, which included Blue Bee, Anfi Gem, Hello Dino, Farley Turbo, Farley Blitz, Farley Totti, Farley Denny and Farloe Zach.

I am pleased to offer you Farloe Rihanna this unraced puppy bred by the famous Dessie Loughery. This bitch could be anything and the deal I will also offer is that I will have the bitch back for breeding and rear a pup up to 12 weeks out of every litter she has.

Now we have Chris Akers joined us at West View. He has opened the doors for us at the famous Farloe kennels and we will be offering many more Farloe dogs on the web site,if you want to be a part of this new venture please ring me regarding Farloe Rihanna or potential other Farloe dogs.
 
All dogs sold on our website are only sold to stay in the kennel.
 
As usual first come first serve basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment