Sunday 1 January 2012

Champion Trainer Title Confirmed


We were finally confirmed today formally as GTA Champion Trainer of 2011. Its been an amazing year with many highs including competition wins in all twelve months of the year. We finished the campaign with 164 Open Race Winners and over £89,000 in prize money. I would like to record a few notes of thanks for record :-


My Assistant Trainer Paul Anderson and Steve Masters. Boys you have been brilliant all year. Beers on me !


My other hard working staff - Joe McKenna, Gary Clarke, Mick Reekie, Tom Faulkener and Neil Britton. 


Neil Duggan who runs the website, blog, Facebook and other social media. The success of these has been instrumental in supporting the business and involving owners.


John O'Sullivan from Clonmel who has found me some serious nice dogs. Long may it continue.


Rachel Wheeler from Golden who does a great job in schooling the pups.


All my loyal owners for their continued support and loyalty.


John Hewitt who supplies me all all my quality meat for the dogs.


Finally but not least the wife Aileen who does all the book keeping and keeps me in check !


Jonathan Kay has done a great piece in the Racing Post today (Page 97)

No comments:

Post a Comment