Wednesday 9 March 2011

Another delight for the kennel

A have managed to secure a very promising July 09 puppy called Premier Delight.  This son of the great Premier Fantasy made his debut around Galway on Sat Night winning by an amazing 13 lengths in a great time of 29.18.This was easily the fastest time of the night, the A1 was only won in a 29 23.

The 29.18 which this striking black dog recorded was the fourth fastest time of the year around the stiff 480 circuit at Galway.

To put this run into perspective the brilliant Burnpark Champ made his debut at Galway, he recorded a 29.45. Burnpark Champ went on to be the fastest dog I have any trained so far in my career.

I am pleased to offer you Premier Delight at a reduced price of £8000, compared to his price on Greyhound Data which was £10000

4 shares @ £2000 each (1 share already sold)

Call me on 07885 632329 – Please not I am back on my old number.

No comments:

Post a Comment