Monday 28 February 2011

Monmore Puppy Derby takes centre stage

The whole industry will be watching at Monmore Green on Thursday as the country's leading puppies step forward to try and win one the countries most prestigious races. It's a race I would dearly love to win but the competition could not be any stiffer. I have had three accepted this year and all three go into the competition in great heart. Fingers crossed for debutant Express Shuttle (pictured), Tullna Rose and Yorkshire Lady. I'm pretty pleased looking a draws on paper. I'm just hoping all three get their chance to show their true running and come home safely. From the dogs from other kennels I would fear would be  Droopys Greg and Freedom Chief. Good luck to all. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment