Sunday 19 September 2010

I've done a Harry..........

I managed to pull off a Harry Redknapp super transfer this morning when I secured Ard Blossom to join our kennel from Ireland. I had to beat off a number of top trainers to get her so was over joyed when the deal was completed. Ard Blossom set the tongues wagging on Thursday night when she recorded a 10 length win at Cork in 28.76. It was the fastest night of the night from the novice pup who is a February 2009. Her pedigree is absolute top class and is full of top class staying dogs and this bitch indicated that she will be another. Her dam Ard Flash has thrown some serious dogs including Local Knowledge, Bubbly Rambo, Ard Beauty and Irish Derby Finalist Barefooot Bullet ! This bitch is priced to sell, and will sell quickly. Please call me if you would like to own this bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment